HOMEOWNER WARRANTY PROCEDURE
You have just become the proud owner of a quality Dave R. Williams home. Your new home is the most important purchase you will make, and all of us at Dave R. Williams Homes want to ensure the quality of your home.
We have outlined for you the steps to assure your warranty request will flow smoothly with as little inconvenience to you as possible. It is our desire that you always receive efficient service. Please refer to your subcontractor list for any of the following emergency issues:
- HVAC – Total loss of heat; Total loss of AC when temp outside is over 90 degrees.
Joplins Compressor Services, 972-569-8339
- Plumbing – leak that requires the entire water supply to be shut off, total sewage stoppage.
Medlock Services, 972-562-4444
- Electrical – total loss of electricity when no outage in the area; electrical sparks or shock at outlets/switches.
KM Electrical, 903-815-8670
- Gas –Call Gas Company for issue related to gas meter. Atmos or CoServ
To Submit a Warranty Request:
- Please include your name, address, daytime phone number, and a picture taken within industry standards (6’ away in natural light). In order to complete your service request our subcontractors will need access to your home during NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. We are unable to grant access on your behalf under any circumstances.
- When requesting service please be very specific regarding the problem and location.
- Our Warranty Manager will log in your request and contact you if any issues need to be clarified. Any items that are not covered by warranty will receive a written explanation.
Please review your Maverick Warranty book and your Homeowner’s Maintenance Guidelines to verify the items are warrantable.
COMMON ITEMS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY AND DEEMED AS THE HOMEOWNER RESPONSIBILITY:
- Caulking/Grout (interior & exterior)
- Items covered under 3 rd party manufacturer’s warranty (i.e. appliances, HVAC systems, faucets, light fixtures, doors, carpeting, etc.)
- Painting (after closing walk through)
- Hardwood Dents/Scratches (after closing walk through)
- Garage floor paint (one time courtesy paint before closing)
In order to best serve you please only submit one item per request
We look forward to being of service to you!